The beneficial properties of pomegranate grains have been known for a long time. Pomegranate juice was widely used for healing by ancient healers. Pomegranate is a symbol of fertility, a female fruit with a number of very useful qualities. Due to the vitamins and microelements contained in pomegranate juice, this drink not only strengthens the body's immune system and is an excellent prevention of various diseases, its regular use contributes to the cure of some ailments.
Amino acids, citric and other organic acids are found in large quantities, and folacin, tannin, pectin, iron, potassium, and calcium also form part of the pomegranate. Pomegranate juice is an excellent diuretic and antiseptic, has anti-inflammatory effect, is easily absorbed by the body and is not contraindicated even to diabetics.
We should also note the use of pomegranate for women's health and the benefit of pomegranate juice for women.
Drinking pomegranate juice during menstruation can significantly improve their condition these days. With heavy or prolonged menstruation, blood loss is significant. Pomegranate juice diluted 1/2 with water will increase hemoglobin. Do not neglect the bones of the fetus, they can be used as an anesthetic. Journalist and biologist Timofey Bazhenov I recommended eating pomegranate seeds, as there are more vitamins in it than in the flesh. (Still, you should not overdo the bones, but rather consult with your doctors).
Use of pomegranate juice and pregnancy
Pomegranate juice diluted with water or its mix with carrot juice is incredibly useful for moms in anticipation of a child. First, the taste of pomegranate makes it an effective means for removing the manifestations of toxicosis. Secondly, the use of pomegranate prevents the retention of excess fluid in the body and the appearance of edema. The value of pomegranate in this case doubles, since, unlike other diuretic drugs, pomegranate is rich in potassium and does not create its deficiency in the body. Thirdly, pomegranate juice is an excellent immunostimulant, but the expectant mother cannot afford to get sick! If a cold still arose, warm pomegranate juice is great for gargling.
The hematopoietic ability of pomegranate mentioned above reduces the risk of anemia both during pregnancy and in the postpartum period.
Pomegranate juice as a means of fighting breast cancer
American scientists have found that regular use of pomegranate juice slows the growth of malignant tumors. Antioxidants contained in pomegranate juice, reduce the rate of development of tumors by 3-4 times. Drinking juice is worth and for the prevention of breast cancer.
It is worth noting, despite all its useful properties, pomegranate juice should be excluded when gastritis and peptic ulcer, pancreatitis. It is also not necessary to use it for women prone to constipation.
Before regular use of this juice should consult a doctor!
What caused the beneficial properties for the body
Pomegranate juice is a storehouse of vitamins, minerals, inorganic amino acids. Many believe that because of its rich red color, it is very useful in various kinds of blood diseases. To some extent this is true, but the role of pomegranate in the treatment of anemia is slightly exaggerated, although it accelerates the process of absorption in the body of iron. This happens due to the high content of ascorbic acid - up to 4 mg per 100 g of fruit.
So, the juice from the "grained apple" is enriched with the following healing ingredients:
- Vitamins A, E, C, group B, PP.
- Includes about 9 types of amino acids. Moreover, 6 of them are indispensable for the human body, that is, they are not synthesized independently, and the deficit can be filled only when it is received from outside.
- Tannins, they are tannins.
- Polyphenols and pectin.
- Trace elements - iron (ferrum), sodium, potassium, calcium, silicon, copper, phosphorus and some others.
The content of vitamins A and E in the “grained apple” and its juice is relatively small when compared with other products, such as butter or eggs. But still, with regular use of this drink, their number becomes significant for the body.
Vitamin A is necessary for the normal provision of twilight vision, and the properties of the skin - its elasticity, firmness and healthy appearance - also depend on it. When it is deficient, the epidermis becomes dry and quickly fades.
The importance of vitamin E is hard to underestimate. It is metabolized in the body and acts like progesterone - the hormone of the second phase of the menstrual cycle. This vitamin contributes to the normalization of menstrual function in women, and, with regular use, can reduce blood loss during menstruation.
Of the b vitamins in pomegranate drink in a relatively large amount contains B1, B2, B6. Their main function is the regulation of conducting nerve impulses along fibers. In addition, they form the antioxidant system of the body and allow you to avoid the harmful effects of radicals on the body. Vitamin B6 affects the formation of thyroid hormones, which reflects the work of the thyroid gland. Women in the period of menopausal changes need more of it.
Pomegranate juice can increase the body's resistance to all sorts of diseases, especially infectious. This is due to the high content of vitamin C in its composition. As you know, this is the main "fighter" with free radicals.
Many people believe that pomegranate drink is beneficial due to the ferrum found in the fruit, therefore it is included in large quantities in its diet with anemia. However, if we compare the content of this trace element in the liver and meat, then there is iron a hundred times more.
Calcium and phosphorus play a role in bone mineralization. However, these trace elements are absorbed only with a sufficient level of vitamin D.
Sodium and potassium are necessary for the normal functioning of the cardiac muscle. And in fresh pomegranate contains up to 150 mg K, this is one of the leaders in its concentration. Thus, the daily intake of a drink from the "grained apple" is the prevention of the development of pathology associated with the work of the heart and blood vessels.
The pomegranate drink contains malic, citric, oxalic and other acids. They have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial effects. It is thanks to him that some even use this drink for gargling with a mild form of tonsillitis.
Organic amino acids, which are part of the pomegranate drink, in the future are the main components in the synthesis of protein and other active substances in the human body. This is important for maintaining strong immunity and building new cells.
Tannins, which are found in large quantities in freshly squeezed pomegranate juice, give it a characteristic tart flavor, similar can be found in persimmon. Tannins have disinfecting properties, so they can be used in the treatment of stomatitis, pharyngitis, as well as gastrointestinal disorders.
Polyphenols play an important role in the active functioning of the antioxidant system of the body. They inactivate all free radicals and harmful products of metabolism, which are formed during metabolism.
Look at the video about the benefits of pomegranate juice:
How it affects the body
It becomes clear that pomegranate juice is useful for everyone, both children and adults. Complexes of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, tannins and other substances determine its healing properties.
The following positive effects of juice from the “grained apple” can be distinguished:
- Regular consumption of this drink helps to maintain immunity at a high level. Therefore, pomegranate juice during menstruation is especially useful, since during this period the body's defenses fall.
- Organic acids are able to participate in the normalization of blood pressure, reduce cholesterol.
- Vitamins of pomegranate juice support the skin of the face and the whole body of a healthy, beautiful, reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles. Also, to some extent, the regulation of menstrual function in women.
- Pomegranate juice helps to overcome anemia. First, due to the iron content. Secondly, due to the large amount of ascorbic acid. The fact is that iron is absorbed in the body only as a compound with it. Therefore, it is useful to drink pomegranate juice on the background of anti-anemic drug therapy.
- The drink has a slight diuretic effect, so it can be used with a tendency to swelling. It also has a beneficial effect on blood pressure.
- Juice is also useful in the prevention of cancer due to the large amount of antioxidant complexes.
- Contained acids, pectins and polyphenols can increase the secretion of gastric juice. Pomegranate juice is able to regulate digestion and even to some extent relieves inflammation of the gastrointestinal mucosa.
- The composition of pomegranate seeds includes various fatty oils, which have a beneficial effect on all endocrine functions of a person.
- This drink helps to fight pregnant with early toxicosis. Its regular use helps to get rid of morning sickness and even vomiting during this period.
Despite all the beneficial properties of pomegranate juice, it should be used with caution by people with certain chronic diseases.
Care should be taken to people with multiple allergic reactions to food. In this case, it is better to first try to use pomegranate juice with a minimum amount or even make an allergy test for it.
Due to the high content of vitamin C and various acids, the pH of pomegranate juice is significantly less than 7. Therefore, people with high acidity, gastritis in the acute stage, with gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer should be taken in a small amount and with other foods.
The same applies to people with gastroesophageal reflux. The main complaint is heartburn, and pomegranate juice can provoke its manifestations. You should not drink and with pancreatitis, as it can cause an acute attack.
People with sensitive tooth enamel use a drink can bring some discomfort. Also, regular intake of pomegranate juice may cause its yellowing. Therefore, in such cases it is better to drink it through a straw - and it is useful, and without any discomfort.
We recommend reading the article on vitamins for menstruation. From it you will learn about how to deal with the pain during menstruation, adjusting the nutritional cycle, the need to eat fruits and vitamins.
Can I drink during menstruation
The fact that pomegranate juice causes menstruation, of course, is not entirely true. It can affect the menstrual cycle due to the content of vitamin E. The latter acts like progesterone, replenishing the second phase. Thus, the establishment of menstrual function can occur and the frequency of critical days is established more regularly in the range of 21 - 35 days.
But in order to get such an effect, regular and large use of pomegranate juice is necessary. Thus, an average of 300-400 mg of vitamin E per day is needed for a therapeutic effect, 100-200 mg is enough for a prophylactic purpose. In fresh pomegranate it is 100 g 0.4 mg. To get a significant effect, you need to eat 20 kg of fruit, it is somewhere around 3 liters of juice. Of course, this is hardly possible.
Nevertheless, pomegranate in combination with other products can replenish stocks of vitamin E and C, iron. Taking it regularly during critical days will help improve immunity, and will also prevent anemia in women with heavy menstruation.
Effective pomegranate juice in the fight against premenstrual syndrome. It will reduce pastoznost, headaches and swelling of the mammary glands due to the removal of excess fluid from the body.
Pomegranate juice is a useful product rich in vitamins and other useful substances. Its regular use will prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases, increase the protective properties of the body and strengthen all systems and organs. Its influence on women on the eve and during menstruation is especially beneficial. However, even with such a healing drink, you should be careful and read all the warnings to use.
1. Papaya to speed up the monthly
If you ever ask yourself how to speed up your period, know that it is the papaya that is at the top of the list of natural products. This overseas fruit is an effective home remedy to speed up your period, as papaya contains carotene, which helps in stimulating estrogen. The fetus produces heat in the body, which helps bring the menstrual cycle closer.
5. Herbs for deferring monthly
Herbs, such as yarrow and shepherd's purse, must first be dried and ground to a state of powder. Then make an infusion and consume to postpone menstruation. A grass called shepherd's purse is mainly used to stop excessive blood flow during hemorrhages. Thus, it can also be used to temporarily delay menstruation. People suffering from acne often use a herb called yarrow. Also, yarrow can be used to delay menstruation.
6. Emotional stress disrupts the menstrual cycle.
The menstrual cycle of a woman who is experiencing significant stress is often broken, and her period is delayed, even if she does not want it. Emotional stress can be caused by taking on more responsibilities at work or at home, it is not necessary to tear up relationships or scandal in a queue to get stress.
7. Fasting for delayed menses
A very harmful way to delay menstruation, however, it does work. As you know, women with eating disorders suffer from menstrual disorders, when menstruation may not come in months. If you do not need health problems - do not even consider fasting as a way to delay your periods.
8. How to delay menstruation with birth control pills
Hormone progesterone plays a major role in the absence of menstruation. Maintaining a high level of progesterone in the body of a woman delays menstruation. Birth control pills with progesterone in fact help to fool the brain, which believes that a woman is pregnant and does not give a command to start menstruation. Ideally, if you discuss the need to delay menstruation with your gynecologist - if there is no such possibility, continue to take birth control pills as during a normal protection cycle - when your everyday task is resolved, simply stop taking birth control pills and the monthly ones will go to nothing.
Mark Klintsevich, head. Department of the Moscow Medicine Portal, especially for the publication Finemagazin.ru
The benefits of pomegranate for women
It is no coincidence that pomegranate is called the king of fruits. This amazing fruit with bright red grains contains a lot of vitamins, minerals, amino acids. Even the ancient Greeks noticed that pomegranate miraculously affects the health of the beautiful half of humanity: it slows down skin aging, helps in losing weight, improves immunity during pregnancy, restores the epidermis. The healing effect on the female body is due to its unique composition.
- vitamins A, E, P, C, B1, B2, B6 and B12,
- nicotinic acid, which is involved in the formation of many hormones,
- minerals (calcium, potassium, iodine, iron, sulfur, chromium, etc.),
- folic acid, which is actively involved in the process of blood formation,
- Ellagothanins are tannins that prevent the development of breast cancer because they block the synthesis of estrogen, an excessive amount of which can lead to the appearance of malignant tumors.
Use of the fetus in gynecology
Due to its beneficial properties, the royal fruit is widely used by folk healers. Thus, a decoction of its skin is used for uterine bleeding, juice - for anemia, inflammation, menstrual disorders and heavy menstruation. Treatment with a tasty, juicy fruit helps to normalize the production of ovarian hormones, relieve inflammation, relieve pain and improve overall health.
Pomegranate is successfully used to solve the following problems:
- Infertility. Not for nothing in the East pomegranate is considered a symbol of fertility. Patients who for a long time cannot have a child are recommended to use it regularly. It helps normalize hormones, has a positive effect on the reproductive organs of women and contributes to conception.
- Painful, copious periods. Благодаря наличию витаминов (в том числе токоферола) плод позволяет снизить болевые ощущения, избавить от дискомфорта в молочных железах.
- Menopause. Гранат помогает женщинам пережить климакс с наименьшим дискомфортом.A large number of phytoestrogens contained in it, eliminate the anxiety, heart palpitations, unreasonable mood swings.
- Thrush. Fruit juice has a pronounced antifungal effect and allows you to successfully fight candidiasis.
- Overweight. Researchers at Queen Margaret University of Edinburgh have shown that regular consumption of pomegranates saves from overeating. Polyphenols contained in the fruit, increase the feeling of satiety and eliminate obesity.
- Breast cancer (prevention of the onset of malignant neoplasms).
Broth from the rind of the fruit
The recipe of cooking means is extremely simple:
- Pour two teaspoons of crushed crusts with a glass of water, bring the product to a boil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Strain the resulting broth and boil it with water to make a glass of liquid.
To use the healing drug should be 50 ml 2-3 times a day for half an hour before meals.
The tool helps with:
- uterine bleeding, heavy menstruation,
- thrush (candida),
- gastric problems, particularly with diarrhea,
- respiratory diseases,
- skin problems, acne, burns.
Broth peel is used to quickly cleanse the liver, remove the accumulated toxins from the body and prevent the development of diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
Tincture of pomegranate seeds
With proper use, the seeds of the fetus have a complex effect on the body: they normalize hormones and pressure, reduce irritability, increase hemoglobin levels, and clean the intestines. Preparation of tincture of pomegranate seeds does not require much effort. You will need:
- 5 pieces of fruit,
- 1 lemon,
- 0.5 liters of alcohol
- 350 grams of sugar,
- 5 g cinnamon.
- Remove the seeds from the fruit, put them in a colander or in a ceramic bowl, mash them with a mortar until the juice is formed.
- Crush lemon zest, mix with pomegranate seeds and cinnamon.
- The resulting mixture is placed in a three-liter jar and pour alcohol.
- Insist the drink for three weeks in a dark cool place, after which it should be filtered.
Use the tool for 1 tbsp. l 1-2 times a day before meals.
Contraindications and possible harm
Undoubtedly, pomegranate is a real fount of useful vitamins, minerals, amino acids. However, in some cases, its use may bring harm instead of benefit.
Pomegranate is prohibited for people to use:
- with duodenal ulcer and stomach,
- with pancreatitis, kidney disease,
- with chronic constipation,
- with sensitive teeth
- with individual intolerance to the individual components of the fetus.
Remember that the use of decoction from the pomegranate peel can not be combined with the medication, alcohol.
With illiterate consumption of pomegranates, decoctions and tinctures of them, side effects can occur:
- high blood pressure
- indigestion, diarrhea, nausea,
- deterioration or complete loss of vision.
At the first symptoms of intoxication immediately consult a doctor.
Pomegranate is a fruit with amazing taste and incredible benefits for female beauty, health. Indulge yourself more often with the fruit of kings, get rid of a number of diseases in a folk, proven way.
The benefits of pomegranate juice
Pomegranate juice has a positive effect on absolutely all systems of our body, primarily due to the fact that it has a beneficial effect on the blood composition and the blood-forming function of the bone marrow. Despite the fact that iron in the juice does not contain a record amount (in 100 ml of juice only 7% of the daily requirement), it significantly improves the absorption of this trace element from other products. The level of hemoglobin when using pomegranate juice increases, which is why it is recommended to use it to donors, pregnant women, as well as to restore the body after blood loss (surgery, heavy menstruation in women, etc.).
In addition, pomegranate juice helps clear blood vessels from cholesterol, and also helps strengthen the vascular wall and heart muscle, so the juice of this berry is recommended for people suffering from diseases of the cardiovascular system. Pomegranate juice is also useful in hypertensive disease, since it lowers blood pressure due to its diuretic action. People who regularly use pomegranate juice, much less likely to have heart attacks and strokes.
Juice has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic action, so it is recommended to drink it with infectious and inflammatory diseases of the urogenital system, especially with pyelonephritis and cystitis.
Due to the fact that the juice is rich in vitamins, it helps strengthen the immune system and increase the body's resistance to colds. It is recommended to drink in the winter-spring period, when the body is in a state of beriberi. Pomegranate juice is a means of prevention and cancer. It is believed that it is especially useful for men, since its regular use reduces the risk of cancer and prostate adenoma. In addition, this drink improves potency.
It will help pomegranate juice and with diseases of the digestive system, it improves appetite, and also increases the secretion of digestive glands, and therefore recommended for diseases of the stomach, in which the acidity of gastric juice is reduced. This drink has a choleretic effect, and also helps to cope with diarrhea. It should be noted that for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract pomegranate juice can be consumed only after consulting a doctor.
Due to its antioxidant properties, pomegranate juice contributes to the rejuvenation of the body, therefore, it is very much appreciated by the long-livers of the Caucasus, who until a very old age maintain good health and strength.
Harm of pomegranate juice
Despite its enormous benefits, pomegranate juice can harm the body. Its use in its pure form can adversely affect the enamel of the teeth. In addition, concentrated pomegranate juice has a strong astringent effect, therefore it can cause constipation. For this reason, it is not advised to use people suffering from this disease.
Pomegranate juice is contraindicated in gastritis with increased acidity of gastric juice, peptic ulcer and pancreatitis during the period of exacerbation. People suffering from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, even during periods of remission, should consult a doctor before using pomegranate juice.
We should not forget that pomegranate juice can cause an allergic reaction.
How to make pomegranate juice?
If you want to drink really healthy pomegranate juice, it is best to cook it yourself. Industrial juices, which can be bought in almost any store, at best contain reconstituted pomegranate juice, but there are also those in which it is practically absent. In addition to apple and cherry juice, you can find in your composition harmful dyes, flavors, sugar, preservatives and other substances that are unlikely to benefit your body. If you still do not want to spend time preparing the drink and prefer to buy it in the store, then carefully read the composition of the juice on the label and remember that real pomegranate juice simply cannot be cheap.
Pomegranate is a rather juicy berry: you can get about 60 ml of juice from 100 g of ripe pomegranate grains, and there are several ways to make it.
The easiest way to prepare any freshly squeezed juice is to use a juicer, and in order to squeeze the juice from the pomegranate, you can use a citrus fruit juicer. In the latter case, peeling pomegranate is not necessary.
If the juicer is not at hand, you can manually make the juice in any of the ways that will be described below:
- To prepare the juice from the pomegranate in the easiest and fastest way, you need to put berries in a clean gauze and squeeze out the juice with your hands.
- Pomegranate grains with a wooden pestle are wiped through a sieve over clean dishes (preferably glass or enameled), then the remaining bones can be transferred to clean gauze and the remaining juice squeezed out by hand. The amount of juice obtained in this way will be greater than when using the first method.
- In the Caucasus, to obtain pomegranate juice, a very original method is used, but to make it you need a ripe pomegranate with a soft peel, preferably just picked from a tree. The pomegranate is placed on the table and, pressing down with the palm of your hand, is rolled over the table, this should be done carefully so as not to damage the peel. When it becomes soft, a hole is made in the peel with a knife, from which, when pressed, a fresh juice is poured into a glass.
How to drink pomegranate juice?
To minimize the negative impact of pomegranate juice on tooth enamel, it is recommended to drink it through a straw. Even completely healthy people are not recommended to drink the juice in its pure form. It must be diluted with boiled water (1: 1 or even 1: 2) or other vegetable or fruit juices, and to make it more sweet to the taste, you can add a spoonful of honey. To promote health, it is recommended to drink 1 cup of diluted pomegranate juice 3 times a day before meals. You should not drink juice all the time, you can arrange a “pomegranate day” several times a week or drink juice courses for 7–10 days with breaks.
Pregnant women, as well as people prone to constipation, it is recommended to dilute the pomegranate juice with water in a ratio of 1: 3 or make a mix with beets or carrot juices in the same proportion.
In case of anemia, this berry juice should be drunk in courses for 2–4 months in a 0.5–1 glass of diluted juice 2–3 times a day 30 minutes before a meal. After each course, you should take a break of at least one month. During treatment with pomegranate juice, you must follow a diet aimed at preventing constipation. It should be noted that such juice therapy is only a supplement to the treatment prescribed by the doctor, but does not replace it.
Pomegranate juice is widely used in cooking. It marinates the meat, with the result that it turns out very juicy and tender, and also used in the preparation of various sauces. Narsharab sauce, which is based on pomegranate juice, is very popular. It will not only give savory and sour taste to meat and fish dishes, but will also make them much healthier.
The company "Healthy Home", a video on the theme "Pomegranate juice - the benefits of pomegranate":
What is this fruit?
Pomegranate is the fruit of the pomegranate tree. Outside, it is covered with dense and hard red skin, and inside it there are many grains with seeds and sour-sweet juicy flesh of red.
Grenades are growing in sunny and warm places and countries, for example, in Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Iran, Italy, Spain, Greece, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Portugal and some other countries.
About this amazing fruit was known before our era, even then its taste and value were valued.
Possible harm, efficiency and properties of the fruit were studied by such ancient scientists and healers as Hippocrates and Avicenna. The first recommended eating pulp to those who had digestive problems.
Avicenna also prescribed pomegranate to his patients for bleeding, sore throat, dysentery and many other ailments. And still pomegranates and pomegranate juice are considered effective in the treatment of various diseases.
Important advice from the publisher!
Everyone uses cosmetics, but studies have shown terrible results. The terrible figure of the year - in 97.5% of popular shampoos are substances that poison our body. Check the composition of your shampoo for the presence of sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocosulfate, PEG. These chemicals destroy the structure of the curls, the hair becomes brittle, lose their elasticity and strength.
The worst thing is that this filth through the pores and blood accumulates in the organs and can cause cancer. We strongly recommend not using the products in which these substances are located. Our editors tested shampoos where Mulsan Cosmetic took the first place.
The only manufacturer of all-natural cosmetics. All products are manufactured under strict control of certification systems. We recommend to visit the official online store mulsan.ru. If you doubt the naturalness of your cosmetics, check the expiration date, it should not exceed 11 months.
The composition of the fruit is rich and unique, this explains its benefits. For example, there are acids, amino acids (including essential), sugars, tannins, water-soluble polyphenols, carbohydrates, fructose, tannin, fiber, folacin.
There are a lot of vitamins in pomegranate, such as PP, E, A, C, groups B. There are minerals, macro- and microelements: sodium, potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, selenium, phosphorus.
But even despite all the beneficial properties, you should not consider a drink a cure.
If you abuse the juice, you can harm your health.
Surely everyone is very interested in the benefits of such a drink as pomegranate juice. Here are some of its properties:
- This drink is recommended for people suffering from anemia. Due to the significant content of iron in this fruit, hemoglobin levels can be normalized.
- In terms of potassium content, grenades can be called real champions. And potassium is very useful for the heart, because it helps strengthen the heart muscle and is an effective means of preventing myocardial infarction.
- The drink has a choleretic and diuretic effects.
- The pectin present in the composition removes toxins and slags from the body, which are the main cause of some "breakdowns" in the body and slow down metabolic processes.
- Pomegranate juice increases appetite and stimulates digestion.
- Such a drink is recommended by physicians to patients who have undergone surgery or serious illnesses, as grenades help restore strength and fill the shortage of missing substances.
- Pomegranate has an anti-inflammatory effect, so this fruit is effective in inflammatory diseases.
- The composition contains antioxidants, and they are known to neutralize free radicals, which in some cases provoke the growth of cancer cells. The same antioxidants have a beneficial effect on cell regeneration and prevent premature aging.
- This drink is very useful in diabetes.
- Substances contained in garnets strengthen the walls of blood vessels and prevent the formation of dangerous cholesterol plaques, which often provoke the development of atherosclerosis.
- Potassium normalizes water-salt balance, thereby eliminating swelling and normalizing blood pressure. The peculiarity of the drink is that only excess liquid is eliminated, while potassium is completely absorbed and remains in the body.
- For quinsy, the drink can be applied topically, as it has healing, astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Often, grenades are used to strengthen the immune system, it is an excellent effective tool.
- For colds or flu, a drink will help speed up the healing process and give strength to fight infection.
- Changes in the composition of the blood, for example, with regular use may increase clotting, and this will be very useful when the tendency to bleeding and increased clotting. But abuse in this case may be harmful to health!
- Some gynecologists recommend to drink their patients with heavy menstruation.
- Men using juice can increase potency.
- With chronic fatigue, increased fatigue and intense loads, the drink will also be very useful.
- Juice can be applied externally for cosmetic purposes. It helps to get rid of age spots and acne.
Such is the benefit of the drink.
Is pomegranate juice harmful?
Is it possible to harm the drink? Yes, and this is due, firstly, to contraindications, and secondly, to abuse and non-compliance with the rules of use.
Let's start with contraindications:
- increased acidity of gastric juice,
- duodenal ulcer and stomach,
Another harm to the drink due to its side effects, often arising from abuse. So, constipation, abdominal pain, flatulence.
How to choose?
When choosing this drink, pay special attention to the quality, so the benefits of low quality juice are minimal. And some drinks may even be harmful or dangerous.
What should certainly pay attention to?
- Producing country. Remember that grenades grow only in warm sunny countries.
- Tara. The best option is a glass jar or bottle.
- Colour. It should be dark red, saturated, almost opaque.
- The price of a quality drink cannot be too low.
How to apply pomegranate juice? There are several ways:
- This drink turns out delicious and healthy sauces.
- With a decrease in appetite three times a day before meals (about half an hour), drink half a glass. Continue treatment for a couple of months, and then take a break for a month.
- When recovering or during the period of rehabilitation after a serious illness, you need to drink two glasses a day (this volume can be divided into several parts).
- With anemia, three times a day, about thirty minutes before a meal, drink half a glass, and preferably a whole glass. Continue treatment for 3-4 months until the condition improves.
- When sore throat juice need to gargle several times a day.
- If there is a place to be abundant menstruation, then a week before the calculated estimated date of commencement of the month, start drinking a glass of drink per day at any time. Continue to drink juice until the end of critical days.
- For acne, you can make lotions by putting cotton pads soaked in juice on problem areas. Daily rubbing or washing with juice in the morning and evening will also be helpful.
- To strengthen the immune system, drink a glass of drink in the morning.
Let pomegranate juice give you health and vigor!