Sooner or later, each of us faces death. Unfortunately, it is an integral part of the circle, which is held by all living beings on our planet. We are born, grow and die at a moment unknown to us until that very last fatal moment. Therefore, there is nothing wrong in having information about the signs on the cemetery. After all, most of them are the result of long observations and secret knowledge that our people possessed in ancient times. It is worth noting that the signs at the funeral and the cemetery represent a specific set of rules. If you comply with them, the dead will never harm you, but, on the contrary, always and in any situation stand up for your protection. We think this alone should draw your attention to this article.
What not to do in the cemetery: a list of prohibitions
Regardless of religious beliefs and social status, everyone should understand how to behave in the churchyard. After all, otherwise you, through ignorance or disorder, can make a number of mistakes, including fatal ones. Knowledge will take to the cemetery will definitely save you from negativity and life problems that you can bring home after a funeral or visiting the graves of loved ones. So what can not be done in the cemetery in any case:
- For some reason, it is customary among our compatriots to commemorate the dead with strong drinks. This is strictly prohibited both at the funeral and in the case of a regular visit to the churchyard. The fact is that the soul of the deceased can become angry with his not too sober relative and contribute to the arrival of some troubles in his life. In addition, all people related to magic know that the energetic field of a drunk person is drastically weakened, so any negative easily clings to it. And the cemetery, as is known, is the place where a large amount of bad energy and various entities accumulates. Not worth the risk and attract their attention.
- Be extremely attentive when telling your current affairs at the grave. Many people, coming to their deceased relatives, share with them joyful and sad news, plans for the future and their fears about one or another act in life. However, you do not need to be too emotional, because the soul may pity you in case of trouble and call for it. And it’s absolutely unacceptable, lamenting, to ask for death. In this case, the spirits of the churchyard will surely hear you and fulfill the voiced request.
- It is better not to take children under the age of twelve with you. They have not yet lost touch with the higher forces, so they have the opportunity to see the souls of the departed. And those, in turn, may try to get in touch with the child. It seems that this experience will not benefit your child.
- Do not quarrel in the cemetery. Our ancestors argued that those who swear at the grave will always be surrounded by problems and troubles. Esoteric confirm this sign, because the energy of the departed is able to increase the negative discarded here several times.
- Also experienced people are advised to visit the graves of deceased relatives before noon. After dinner at the cemetery begins the rampant low energies that can catch you. Therefore, plan such trips to the earlier morning, in which case they will be safe.
As you can see, these rules are fairly simple, but they are not the only ones concerning will take to the cemetery. Therefore, we decided to examine several other important topics that reveal the superstitions and rules of visiting the churchyard.
Funeral: how to behave properly
It is not a secret for anybody that it is necessary to accompany a person on his last journey, observing a lot of rituals. Not each of them is so significant as to affect the life of a person participating in the process. In this section, we have collected only the most important rules that must be followed by anyone who had to be at a funeral:
- Try to dress only in black, escorting a loved one to the last journey. It is believed that white and colored clothes will become disrespectful to the dead person, and you can incur a negative.
- Never talk loudly during a funeral, it definitely will not please the souls living in the cemetery.
- You can not poison the stories, share news and events from the life while you are on the churchyard. All conversations should concern only the deceased and the good things he has done in life.
- Even if you had a difficult relationship with the deceased, find good words for him during the funeral. On the deceased in no case can not speak badly.
- To escort a person to the last journey is necessary only in closed shoes. Bare toes and heels will bring trouble to you, because they may come into contact with cemetery soil.
Any violation of the above rules pulls a series of problems that will be difficult to somehow neutralize. Esoteric say that such a negative becomes a very heavy and unbearable burden, breaking the usual way of life. Keep in mind that in any case it is worth taking a bottle of water with you to the churchyard and be sure to wash it at the exit in order to get rid of the cemetery negative.
Can pregnant women go to the cemetery: signs
There are many questions that women in a graveyard are in a delicate position, because future mothers should experience only positive emotions. How much can they harm participation in a funeral or a visit to the grave of a loved one?
Of course, pregnant women should avoid traveling to the cemetery. Their energy is very sensitive to the low vibrations that permeate this earth. In addition, signs warn women waiting for a baby to visit the churchyard for a number of reasons:
- Those dwelling on the graves of the souls of the departed and the dark entities can take the baby with them. They can be attracted by a strong energy, and the baby’s soul will reach for the call, leaving the mother’s womb.
- In some cases, the soul of the deceased may move into an unborn child, if he so desires to gain a body ahead of time.
To avoid all this, a pregnant woman should wear a red dress and tie a bandage of the same color on her wrist. This will scare away the spirits and protect the soul of the future baby.
Overnight stay at the pogost
Night at the cemetery is the hackneyed plot of most horror films. For many people, it is associated with something really creepy that can be fatal.
But actually everyone can spend the night in the cemetery absolutely calmly. Especially if he comes to the grave of his loved one. Mages say that the souls of relatives will never harm us. They will protect and protect their kin from all the problems of the material and other worlds. So do not worry if, for one reason or another, the night caught you at the cemetery. Just ask mentally for protection from your relatives, who will surely take you from the graveyard unharmed.
Photos in the cemetery
Esoteric about the photos taken at the cemetery is extremely negative. We think everyone knows that there is a very close relationship between a person and his image. In this case, the person himself can be easily influenced through a photograph, which is the case with cemetery photographs.
Judge for yourself: you firmly associate your image in the photo with the coffin, monument, wreaths and the deceased himself. All this carries a strong imprint of negative energy, which can later cause even an incurable disease. Especially dangerous to be photographed on the grave, which is not even forty days. Until the expiration of this period, all the negative that has spilled out at the time of a person’s death remains on the earth.
Also, photos can disturb the soul of the deceased, who, through a snapshot, will begin to enter his home, where he was once well. We think from such a neighborhood you will surely be uncomfortable.
Mages claim that it is in the cemetery that numerous black rituals are performed to damage or challenge dark energies. Absolutely by chance, you can capture yourself in a place like this by associating your image with low magical vibrations. The consequence of such a connection may even be the death of the person depicted in the photo.
Photo storage from a funeral
If you still had to take a picture of the grave, then try not to keep it at home. It will be a real negative funnel, creating an unfavorable atmosphere in your home. It will tighten all the good that you create. Children are especially susceptible to such vibrations, they are constantly beginning to get sick and capricious. In such a house there will never be peace, love and prosperity.
In the case when the photo still needs to be stored in the apartment, it is necessary to put them images down into a thick envelope. Put it away from all the things you use in the part of the house where there are almost no family members.
Things from the grave
Remember that you can never take objects from graves under any circumstances. Flowers in a cemetery, for example, often become the subject of theft. Homeless people take them from their graves and resell them to merchants. And those, in turn, again make them a means of their profit. Consider that such an act can greatly enrage the soul. After all, the flowers in the cemetery are meant for one or another deceased. Taking them away, you commit a very unseemly act, which will soon be punished.
Omens forbid to take away any things from the cemetery, they already belong to the souls and must remain with them. Many mages are advised to come to the grave of relatives with a minimum amount of things. After all, a phone that fell out, for example, completely by chance from a pocket, will also have to be left in the cemetery, like any other thing that has fallen on this earth.
If you are still greedy and pick up this or that object, then you will become angry with the soul, and it may go to your home to get your thing. Peace in this case will become your unattainable dream.
Land from the cemetery is the worst thing you can bring to your home. In this case, you not only attract all the negative from the churchyard, but literally bring a piece of the grave into the apartment. The consequences of this mistake will be extremely sad.
In order not to accidentally take the ground from the cemetery, rinse the soles of the shoes with water, then wash your hands and face. Only in this way do you neutralize the negative, focused on any graveyard.
Fall at the funeral
Falling to the cemetery is a bad omen, promising a lot of problems. But still it is necessary to take into account the nuances of this fall, they significantly affect the situation.
If you accidentally stumbled, then do not be upset. It means absolutely nothing, and you do not need to worry without reason. However, try to still not fall into the cemetery. Sign of this promises a quick death or a long illness. It is especially bad to get into the grave already prepared for someone, this incident may mean that the dead person pulls you in and tries to preserve the energy connection with you.
Those who fell during the funeral procession should immediately leave the churchyard. It is best to go to church after this incident, you need to wash there with holy water, put a candle for the deceased's soul and read any prayer several times.
Pets in a graveyard
Cats or dogs in the cemetery - signs far from the best. Our ancestors also said that in case of a dead person in the house, it is worth removing all pets from it. This is especially true of cats. They are closely connected with the dark world and can attract a new misfortune to you - the death of someone else from your family.
If you saw the animal during the funeral procession, then buy it off. It’s possible that a restless soul is trying to approach you. Give the cat or dog a treat and gently drive the animal away from you. Indeed, in such a way near you may be an evil spirit.
A lot of controversy is a sign of birds in the cemetery. However, most esotericists agree that the bird that flew to the grave gives you a sign from the deceased. In ancient times it was believed that the souls of people who did not manage to complete something during their lifetime were infested in birds. Therefore, they fly to relatives, trying to remind of their unfinished and important business.
Money at the churchyard
There are special signs in the cemetery associated with money. Never reach the bill while on the churchyard. And even more so do not start counting them. Otherwise, you will lose not only the entire amount in your wallet, but also the money accumulated for this or that case.
If your banknote has fallen, then leave it to the soul of the deceased - greed will not bring you to good. After all, raising money, you offend the deceased and make him follow you to return the intended to him. Remember that there is a rule that prohibits picking up anything from the ground in the churchyard.